The alumni scholarship aims to help students with financial need.
Eligible applicant: enrolled undergraduate students and graduate students (daytime).
Scholarship quota: several
Scholarship amount: the amount will be decided according to the applicant’s financial situation after the applicant is interviewed.
Priority for the scholarship application
1. Parents suffer from long-term illness or involuntary unemployment.
2. Officially verified Low income household.
3. Parents with physical or mental disabilities.
4. Parents are deceased; or the applicant is raised by grandparents or a single parent alone.
5. Other special reasons
Application period: from now to March 19, 2018
- Application form (https://iem.ntut.edu.tw/var/file/81/1081/img/675/741423520.pdf)
- Mentor’s recommendation letter with the mentor’s signature
The applicant must submit the required application documents to the Department Office by the deadline for the scholarship committee to verify.